Stay safe, be happy and cherish every day. Happy Holidays!
In the month of JANUARY 2019, book a HOME STAGING FOR SALE job with House Coach and receive $250 off the overall total cost.
As we near the end of a wonderful year and enter the festive season, we wanted to take a moment to reflect on this past year and share with you a few moments that are most memorable.
- Growth – A fantastic addition to the House Coach team is our Design and Colour expert, Amber. Her creative talent, dedication, and bubbly personality inspires us all.
- Valentine’s Day Contest – A lovely couple had a date night on House Coach.
- Organization – Who does not like being organized? Our inventory is all in one location now which simply translates into HAPPINESS!
- Refreshed Inventory – We just keep getting bigger and better! What can we say, we LOVE shopping!
- Client Feedback – We have officially been given a new title, we are now known as the Chocolatiers of Home Staging, we set the standards and raise the bar every time!
- A New Partnership – We’ve partnered with a Builder/Development team. Amber and I were thrilled to acquire this account. It is a Stager’s dream to design and create life from an empty house and make it a warm and inviting home.
- Networking – Our favorite was the Sherwin Williams Colour Forecast for 2019 event.
- Favourite Paint Colours – Our favourite neutral colour is, Benjamin Moore Balboa Mist OC27, and our new favorite staging colour is Sherwin Williams Modern Gray SW 7632.
- NEW Branding/Marketing – New and improved, with a splash of pizzazz. We LOVE our new look, thank you to Jodi from “I Dream of Jodi” www.idreamofjodi.com
- Local Pumpkin Drive Event – What a great feeling giving back to your local community. Thanks once again to the Cormack and Crisafi team for organizing and letting us be part of the event. We had a blast!
- Trade Show Event – We were one of 15 suppliers at the Sutton Quantum Group’s trade show where we met some wonderful people and made great connections.
- Casa Loma – One of eight Designers chosen to decorate a tree at the Castle! What a way to end the year! It was so much fun to display and create a spectacular tree.
Congratulations to our November Contest Winner – Shannon from Toronto, who won a family pass to the Casa Loma Nutcracker Holiday Event.
The largest display of lit Christmas trees was recorded on November 2, 2015, when the Hallmark Channel lit 559 Christmas trees in New York City’s Herald Square.
The Belgian Chocolate Shop creates outstandingly exquisite chocolates in the authentic tradition of Belgian Master Chocolatiers. The most mouth-watering creations, are created with only the purest ingredients and hand crafted on the premises. It is the perfect gift for the holiday season.