Stay focused and create a to-do list! Preparing a list is said to be therapeutic because it creates order, helps prioritize and manages time plus it holds you accountable to get your work done. So go get yourself a beautiful notepad and a new fancy pen and start scratching things off your list!We would like to introduce you to our very own mobile office – “ELLIE”!This girl carries us through all of our staging and decorating adventures.
For a chance to WIN a $50 gift card to HOMESENSE can you guess how many pillows Ellie is carrying?
How to win, it is simple. Do the following 2 steps below….
- Like and follow us on Instagram and Facebook
- Comment using #TheEllieContest on Instagram and/or Facebook OR send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your guess on the “number of pillows” in Ellie.
Entry Deadline is Friday September 20, 2019, so enter now!!
The winner will be revealed September 23, 2019 via Instagram and Facebook.
Please visit our website for more contest rules.
House Coach is celebrating its 10th year Anniversary and we want you to join in on the Celebration!
To thank you for your support, we have a FUN CONTEST that involves our very own mobile office that you won’t want to miss! SO, read on and you will see how you can enter to WIN!!
Creating a home based office is not easy, so we are here to provide you with some fabulous tips to keep your office in check:
Location Is Everything
- Avoid squeezing your office into an unrealistic space like a closet. Instead, if you have a guest bedroom that is rarely used, why not combine it with the office.
- If you have clients that visit your home you may want to consider having your office in an area that can be easily accessed with ample space to allow extra seating for those last minute meetings.
Organization Is Key
- Let’s face it, most home offices do not have sufficient square footage so it’s important to have a well thought out plan when purchasing office furniture.
- To keep things organized, you may want to consider floating shelves to free up floor space and to provide a clean and open look. The shelving can provide space for paper supplies and office tools allowing your desk to be clutter free.
Add Some Personality
- Just because it’s an office doesn’t mean it has to be boring. Choose an interesting piece of art, a funky colour chair or personal accessories that inspire you; like, a pretty pencil holder or a picture of your kids in a homemade picture frame.
If you and your office need assistance, give House Coach a call today. Leaving you and your home inspired is what we do best.
The rise of the ‘work from home’ freelancer is only going to continue, with nearly half of all digitally based employees using a home office at least once per week.
StorageMart is a great choice for self-storage due to the variety of features that we offer. We make Toronto storage rentals a smooth and easy process.
It is a well maintained and clean facility that has management onsite, easy access with a 24/7 Keypad or Gate Access. It features a covered drive-in loading bay and a commercial dock-level loading option. With its Climate Controlled environment makes it comforting to know your items are secure and well looked after throughout the year.