When selecting the right colour of paint for your front door, elements such as; the colour of your brick or stone, the colour of your window trim, or even the colour of the shingles of your roof –will impact your decision. Is your house modern or contemporary? A modern house may look great with a punch of colour such as a lime green or yellow where a classic blue/black or soft grey may be perfect to showcase a contemporary home.
The Easter Bunny is arriving early this year. Receive a $150 off when you book a staging OR a decorating job with House Coach, between March 15th to April 15th. AND in addition, for those avid collectors, you will receive 750 Aeroplan miles as well.Ask us how you can earn Aeroplan points.
How to make buyers fall in love with your home
When preparing your home for sale, it is all about first impressions. Sellers concentrate on the inside of the house which certainly is important, however, they sometime overlook the importance of the outside. The outdoor space is the first visual that the potential buyer sees. How do you ensure that the first impression is a positive one?
Here are some simple ways to spruce up your home to make the potential buyer fall in love at first site.
- Create the illusion of space – When you have a well maintained lawn and garden it can appear that the space is larger than it may be. Make sure to mow your lawn and pull the weeds out.
- Embellish the entrance – Millwork like base trim or crown molding adds a rich element to any room so why not dress up your outdoor entryway, too? Frame your front door and surround it with millwork. Paint it to coordinate with your home exterior.
- Add natural beauty – A landscaped walkway with colour and texture is a small way to deliver big personality and keeping your home looking fresh, lively, and inviting. A container plant is a great easy way to add some colour to your front yard.
- Bigger, bolder, brighter – every room needs a focal point, so apply the same rule with your outside space. Illuminate your deck or stairs with low-voltage lighting which provides style, safety, and efficiency.
- Element of surprise – Polish your entryway with accessories. Matching finishes will give your entryway a classic and sophisticated look, while mix-and-match accessories, such as vintage, oversized and colourful fixtures, will create a one-of-a-kind modern look.
Adding these few items doesn’t need to be costly. It will not only increase the value of your home, but it was also make it more likely for someone to fall in love with it at first site.
Call House Coach today at 647-618-9845! We specialize in having that objective professional eye that will help you to make the outside of your home as beautiful as the inside.Homeowners in Scotland paint their front door red in order to signify that they have paid off their mortgage.
Are you tired of not getting your lawn cut on the same day each week? Are you tired of getting voicemail and poor communication from your lawn service? At Mr. Mow It All our goal is to deliver simply better lawn care. We have designed every aspect of our service to be as friction free and painless as possible. Our friendly and professionally trained crews can assist you with lawn care, garden care, and snow removal. Take back your time this summer.