| … Establish an official set of procedures and implement it into a certain situation
As everything is slowly re-opening and business is back to normal, or should I say the “new normal”, we venture into new ways of doing business. Since the COVID-19 outbreak, the real estate industry has had to adjust and take the necessary course of action to meet the new standards. We are an essential service supporting that industry and must also follow these new protocols.
At House Coach we pride ourselves in being a ‘people first’ business. The safety of our staff, fellow trades, suppliers, business colleagues and clientele is at the forefront of our minds at all times. We’ve maintained our high standards with the cleanliness of our inventory and warehouse. And we continue to adapt and enhance our procedures to ensure our clientele’s comfort is met.
House Coach has implemented the following modified services to help navigate through these changing times:
- Prior to staging, we ask for full disclosure from Realtors and Homeowners if anyone has entered the home with symptoms or have had contact with people showing symptoms and/or confirmed cases of COVID 19
- Prior to staging, we commit to providing full disclosure to the Realtors and Homeowners if anyone from our staff, family members or extended suppliers show symptoms or if they have been in contact with someone showing symptoms and/or confirmed cases of COVID 19
- Staging consultations of occupied dwellings are available through a Virtual Service via WhatsApp or Zoom Meeting. Should in-house appointments be requested or required, a pre-screening will be conducted prior to entering the home, masks and gloves will be worn at all times and all parties must be comfortable with this approach
- Vacant walk-through appointments are being conducted after implementing a cleaning protocol on touch points (door handles, lockbox, light switches)
- Vacant staging (no occupants or belongings) is available after completing an enhanced cleaning protocol and we require that no homeowners, realtors, trades nor photographers be onsite during staging process without prior notice
- Occupied staging is only possible if the home has had a professional deep cleaning and then left unoccupied for 72 hours prior to House Coach arriving
- De-staging of sold properties will occur as soon as the homeowner and House Coach can make appropriate arrangements. At which time all our inventory will undergo professional deep cleaning and remain untouched for a holding period before being brought into another home
We are excited to move into this next phase and guarantee that your experience with House Coach will continue to be a memorable one. Looking forward to working with you once again.
House Coach new procedures will be conducted with all services. This includes:
- Disinfecting wipes will be used on all surrounding surfaces and touch points (i.e.; door handles, lockbox, counter tops and taps) after a stage or de-stage
- Masks and gloves will be worn. Hand sanitizer and hand soap is always on-site
- Furniture and accessories will receive an extra wipe down and/or spray with disinfectant PLUS have a minimum 72 hour holding period before going back on the shelves, or going into another home
Executive Furniture Rentals (EFR) is a family owned rental company catering rental services to Home Stagers, Interior Designers, Realtors, and Corporate Events. Executive Furniture Rentals has a wide selection of unique, modern, contemporary, stylish furnishings and accessories for home staging, office furnishing, and events. Looking for top notch service and high quality, call us today.